Salcon is committed to embed the highest standard of quality, safety & health and environment into its business to ensure the operational activities are not having any risk impact on its stakeholders.
Salcon Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Salcon Engineering Berhad is certified for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001:2018), Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 2015) and Environment Management System (ISO 14001:2015).
By qualifying for this certification, which involves a stringent process of third-party audits and verifications, Salcon has gained the trust of its key stakeholders to deliver quality, safe and healthy working environment for all involved personnel and the commitment to the protection of the environment.
Quality , Safety, Health & Environment (QSHE) Policy
Salcon Engineering Berhad pledges to promote excellence in Quality, Occupational Safety & Health and Environment standards by eliminating hazards, reducing risks and protecting the environment and its workers through the following commitments:
- Meet and exceed our clients’ and applicable interested parties’ requirements in the design, construction and management of water supply and wastewater systems, whilst encouraging continual improvement and ensuring prompt response to clients’ feedback;
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements;
- Identify and minimize any adverse SHE impacts to protect the environment and provide safety and healthy conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health;
- Provide a platform for consultation and participation of workers, including workers’ representatives;
- Continuously review and improve QSHE practices.